Popular Post

Posted by : Guardian-of-Fun-Times Sunday, December 14, 2014

This was my first actual private photo shoot in a set up studio for early December scheduled with Pika Inc. Photography. Since I had just gotten my hair cut from the last update I posted on Facebook asking: "What anime/cartoon hairstyle would you like to see from me? Short girl styles please! Post a photo of an anime or cartoon character in the comments below that you think I could possibly pull off. I'll cut my hair to the most popular vote." The most popular or should I say top comment was an image of Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host Club. I later posted a before and after photo with the character representation comparison. I thought it'd be a great idea to get in some Christmas themed cosplays rolling in because I never got a chance to do them last year when I first created my artist's page.


After the hour long session was completed was able to take a sample photo of a shot taken from the shoot and post it to my social media pages as a small preview.


After that day, I never realized that a photo shoot could be so exhausting. I was extremely tired, sort of dizzy, my head was pounding, and my eyes reacted to the street lights awkwardly that evening even though I had my glasses on.


Photography: Pika Inc. Photography

Copyright © 2015. Chiharu Dawn. All rights reserved.

These photos may NOT be used, reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted, borrowed, duplicated, printed, downloaded, or uploaded in any way without my prior written permission. 
❤ どうもありがとうございます。Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Chiharu's Creative Corner - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -