Popular Post

Posted by : Guardian-of-Fun-Times Saturday, January 10, 2015

Rude, nasty, and perverted comments will only result in you being blocked from my blog. While I understand that some if not all of you may find me attractive, there are perfectly acceptable and respectful ways to convey that via comment. I have plenty of modest costumes, but that also doesn’t mean it’s open season if I do happen to post a costume that has some kind of sex appeal. I don’t go out of my way to vamp up sexuality in costume. I’ll always respect you, and I expect the same.

I work very hard on replicating all of my costumes from things I adore, and prefer to keep the focus on the artist aspect of it all. If I post a photo wearing a tank top, bikini top, or even a v-neck and you can see the slightest peek of cleavage, or a hint that I do indeed possess breasts (no matter what size they are), I shouldn’t have to feel appalled or better yet, disgusted reading comments. Even though I’m a female with a relatively small chest so to speak, I shouldn’t have to only be wearing loose casual shirts or turtlenecks in order to get respect. That’s not how it works. I greatly appreciate all of you, and especially those who do truly appreciate the artwork that goes into creating costumes. This is a huge passion of mine, and I enjoy being able to share it with so many others.

I also like to keep things mostly family friendly, and try to be a positive role model for those that do follow me. BE KIND. BE RESPECTFUL. BE FUN. If you couldn’t say it to someone’s face without potentially being slapped, you shouldn’t say it here either. EVERYONE needs to be respected regardless of how much or how little they’re okay with showing. Cosplayers who enjoy making sexier material deserve the same amount of respect as anyone else. Just because they’re confident enough to put it out there, doesn’t mean they have no self respect and don’t deserve respect from their followers! This doesn’t just go for females, respect the guys too! JUST RESPECT PEOPLE IN GENERAL.

I love conversing with like minded folks, and being courteous will make me much more likely to want to talk to you. Let’s keep things fun and friendly and all have a good time, after all, we’re all just a bunch of nerds here.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Chiharu's Creative Corner - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -